WARRANTY & RETURNS
Mini Gadgets Inc (MGI) offers a one (1) year warranty on every product effective from the
date of purchase. This warranty is not transferrable beyond the dealer and the original enduser.
At our discretion, we will repair or replace the product with the same or better.
A credit will only be issued under the following circumstances:
- If the item is returned in new condition within 30 days of purchase
- If the item can not be repaired, replaced or upgraded
- Or at any other time as we deem necessary
ANY credit issued will be for CURRENT market value unless item is returned within 30 days
of purchase. Please keep in mind that any return may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We will not issue a credit on ANY of the following items:
- Used products
- Single use products
- Counter-surveillance detectors
- Any item requiring activation
The warranty is voided when damage is caused by:
- Improper handling, neglect or failure to operate the product following the directions provided.
- An outside force beyond the control of MGI (eg. flood, fire).
- Any repair or opening of the product by the dealer or end-user.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by warranty.
Before submitting a product for return, please contact technical support at 800-772-6801 for troubleshooting. In the event that we are unable to troubleshoot the product, please follow the return procedures outlined below.
All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging, in “like new” condition with all
components, manuals and cables included. Products using accessories such as batteries and
SD cards must be returned with the factory-sealed accessory. Product that is returned
incomplete will be shipped back to the customer at their expense. Merchandise returned with missing items will not be refunded.Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the dealer or the end-user.
Warranties and Technical support apply only to products exclusively from MGI.
We may require proof of purchase before servicing any product. We reserve the
right to refuse service on any product deemed not to have been purchased from us.
MGI will not provide support, pictures, manuals or descriptions to any Dealers that may purchase the same or similar products from other sources.
Repair or replacement of the product or an affected component are the exclusive remedies
provided. MGI, on behalf of itself, and it's distributors, hereby disclaims all other
warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees of any kind either express or implied,
including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality,
and/or fitness for purpose.
In no event shall MGI be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the products, even if MGI had been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation is intended to apply and does apply without regard to whether such damages are claimed, asserted or brought in an action or claim in
tort or contract law, or on the warranty, or under any other law or form of action except in relation to liability for death or personal injury, for which no limit applies, the liability of MGI and any authorized dealer to you for loss or damage arising under this agreement shall not
exceed in aggregate the cost of replacing the affected product. Nothing in this agreement
shall be taken as excluding or attempting to exclude or in any way restrict any liability for death or personal injury to the extent arising directly from the negligence of MGI or that of its employees or agents.
To return a defective product, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) within one year of the original ship date by emailing support@MINIGADGETS.COM.
2. Please provide the following information when requesting a Return Authorization Number: Original order number (located in the conformation email), name of product being returned, reason for return, your name, daytime telephone number and e-mail address.
3. Verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging with all components, manuals, cables, and accessories are included.
4. For your protection, use a "traceable" shipping method such as UPS Ground.
5. Please address the package to:
Mini Gadgets Inc RETURNS
562 Wylie Road, Suite 2
Marietta, Georgia 30067
6. Return the merchandise within 15 days of issuance of the RMA#. Print the Return Authorization Number clearly on the outside of the package. PACKAGES WITHOUT A Return Authorization Number WILL BE REFUSED.